A Plant Based Challenge!
November 2 - November 25, 2020
Optional Weekly Zoom calls on Tuesday nights at 7:30 MST (also recorded)
Here at Yoga Hive, Blaine (owner of Yoga Hive Colorado) and Mollie (owner of Yoga Hive Montana) have been working like the busy bees we are to create an opportunity to serve and nourish our hives with a Plant Based Challenge. It gives us all a reason to stay out of the Halloween candy bowl and reign it in before the Thanksgiving feast.
A challenge like this also brings you community: a group of people sharing an experience together — both on the live Zoom calls, with your accountability buddy (that we pair you up with!), and on our private Facebook group. The community aspect is not just a side benefit, but rather a direct and meaningful part of the experience.
And whether you stick with the plant-based life long after the challenge, or perhaps just utilize this chance to try something new, NOW is the perfect time to dive in and see what happens! Yogis don't wait!
When we let go of one thing in our life, we make space. And who couldn’t use a little space over the next few months?
Dates: November 2 to November 25, 2020
What you do▫️
- The Friday before we start, we’ll send you a pre-recorded video with the details for how it all works, along with ALL the materials to help you at the grocery store and prepare so you can start off on the right foot. The idea is to eliminate animals products (meat, fish, poultry, dairy, eggs) from your diet for this challenge.
What you get▫️
- A robust manual developed over many years with instructions and help
- Four optional Zoom calls for community building and Q&A
- A private Facebook group where we share recipes, cooking tips, motivation, and camaraderie to help each other
- Lots of time from Blaine and Mollie because they are PASSIONATE about living this way and are both certified in plant-based nutrition!
- new cooking skills and a new way of looking at grocery shopping, meal prep and enjoying food
- All your questions answered about protein, iron, calcium and plant based nutrition.
Price? $22, $44, or $66. Choose what works best for you, no questions asked!
Blaine Wilkes is the owner of Yoga Hive Colorado, and writes inspirational musings for our newsletter, which we post here, along with upcoming trainings and workshops. To filter, navigate using the links above to see the category you're interested in. If you have questions, or wish to get in touch with Blaine, drop in to a class, or connect online: