A Mindful Meetup for Minis
Because we ALL deserve a night out!
*Holidays Around the World*
DROP YOUR KIDS AND SHOP!
~Bring your kids in holiday wear! All activities will be holiday themed and mindfulness based! We will discuss other major holidays celebrated around the world.~
Saturday, December 21st
5:00 - 8:00pm
Children ages 3-10 are welcome
This kids yoga party allows for KIDS to have a fun night out while YOU enjoy a 3 hour date night! Think 'Mindful Meetup for Minis' where your kids get to have just as much fun as YOU ARE!
What is Beyond Babysitting?
*Beyond Babysitting is a meetup for kids to gather and enjoy an evening of fun & mindful activities.
*We sing, dance, play mindful games, create a conscious craft, and learn tools to help manage emotions.
* We set up little 'stations' for the kids to enjoy throughout the event. This allows for them to help create the curriculum and have the freedom to express themselves.
* Each month we have a special conscious craft/ STEM experiment related to our topic of the month!
* We have an intro circle and closing circle to allow children the opportunity to experience a mini mindful meetup.
* We teach your child breathing techniques that can be used to reduce stress and anxiety.
* We talk about what yoga is and how to incorporate it into their daily lives
* We practice partner yoga to allow conscious connections between children
* We DRESS UP, we PLAY, we CREATE MUSIC, we TALK ABOUT LIFE, we EAT MINDFULLY, we MAKE NEW FRIENDS, and we CREATE MAGIC!
OUR EVENTS ARE ALWAYS 100% SCREEN FREE
ALL OUR TEACHERS ARE BACKGROUND CHECKED
$45 for one child
$65 for two siblings
$85 for 3 siblings
(Scholarship opportunities are available for low income families. Please send Lauren Moon a private message if you would like more information on our scholarships!)
The last four event were completely SOLD OUT!
Please sign up in advance to secure your spot.
We limit this event to 20 kids and 3 adults and we do not accept walk ups for this event.
*~*CHILDREN UNDER 3: Please make a special request if your child is under the age of 3. There is a potential for your child to come, but you will have to pay an extra fee because children under 3 likely need someone assisting them at all times.
*~*CHILDREN OVER 10: Special requests for children over 10 can be made for a Junior Leader opportunity, send us a message for more details!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
** Please bring kids with full bellies**
** Light snacks will be provided so please let us know if your children have any allergies**
Drop-off time is between 5:00-5:30pm
Pickup time is between 7:30-8:00pm
*Any pickup after 8pm is charged in 15 min increments at $20 for each 15 mins
Blaine Wilkes is the owner of Yoga Hive Colorado, and writes inspirational musings for our newsletter, which we post here, along with upcoming trainings and workshops. To filter, navigate using the links above to see the category you're interested in. If you have questions, or wish to get in touch with Blaine, drop in to a class, or connect online: